We provide laptop repairs and services to the RDU Triangle and nationwide for home users, businesses and computer resellers.
Not only do we have the equipment and the experience to diagnose any problem accurately, an experienced – and certified – technician will do all of the work on your laptop.
We offer reasonable pricing and will return your laptop as quickly as possible. We keep many parts in stock to allow for rapid turnaround of your repair.
Diagnostics are inexpensive and will typically take only a few business days. After your laptop has been diagnosed, we will call you with details of what is wrong with the unit along with your repair options. Then you can decide if you want to have us fix your machine or pick it up for no additional charge.
Our technicians have worked with thousands of laptops. We repair all types of laptops, including Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad, Acer, Apple, Asus, Compaq, Dell, eMachines, Gateway, HP, Sony Vaio, Panasonic, Toshiba and many other brands.
We stock several parts and have access to great pricing on miscellaneous parts. Some laptop parts are very hard to obtain or are overly expensive; for those occasions, we always offer multiple affordable solutions.
Here is a short list of just some of the repairs we perform:
- Data recovery
- Data backup
- Digitizer repair/replacement
- Moving data from one hard drive to another
- Fan replacement (your machine may overheat and shut itself down if the fan stops working correctly)
- LCD screen repairs (including the screen itself as well as the backlight and inverter)
- Hinge, bezel, base, lid, touchpad, etc., replacement – if your machine works great but is cracked or had a broken hinge, it can be fixed.
- Installation of your operating system and reformatting your hard drive
- Installation of various programs and driver updates
- Installation of more memory or a larger hard drive
- Motherboard repair/replacement
- Power jack repair (Why isn’t my battery being charged?)
- Power button repair
- Virus removal
- Keyboard repair (you are not the first to spill a drink or drop something on your keyboard!)
- Warranty service
- Wireless connectivity problems
- Increase of performance speed
- Repair of a seemingly “dead” computer
We are located at the corner or Millbrook Road and Atlantic Avenue in Raleigh, NC. From Interstate 440 (beltline), take exit 10 (Wake Forest Road) and travel NNE for 2 miles. Next turn right onto Millbrook Road. Finally, travel 1/3 of a mile and turn right into the shopping center at the intersection of Millbrook Road and Atlantic Avenue. Once in the shopping center, drive to the back corner towards the Planet Fitness. You will see Warp Systems to the right in suite 107. Click here for directions.